Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Break?

Why is spring break called spring break? I mean it’s at the beginning of the month of March, which clearly isn’t spring yet. I mean unless you live in Florida, like me, it’s not even mildly warm outside. So why spring break? I mean was Drunken Debauchery Week already taken? Or what about Fornication Festivies Holiday? I mean all spring break really is, is a week off of school for college students to run around in some warm, usually tropical, locale, alcohol content way over the legal limit of dead, trying to sexually copulate with anything that may or may not have two legs. Ok so maybe I’m being a little harsh… but that is what most guys do anyway. Ladies on the other hand are way better behaved. They usually find a guy or guys, that they can flirt with enough to buy them alcohol, usually because they aren’t old enough to buy it them selves, but usually just because they can. Then if the guy is super hott, or the girl is super drunk which usually means the guy has the luck of 12 rabbits feet, and should have spent the week in Vegas, they take the guy back to their room and do what… well rabbits do. So again I ask why spring break… maybe it’s the whole “In like a lion out like a lamb” thing… or more like “In like a sinner out like a saint.”

No comments: